Regression Testing Solutions
Regression testing is a concept of validation practice which brings the answer to one of the most frequently asked questions:
Does the new revision of the product is working as expected?
With regression testing, we can confirm, that a recent version of the hardware and/or embedded firmware has not adversely affected existing features.
Contact us for pricing
Regression testing is required whenever:
- hardware schematics have been changed
- embedded firmware code has been modified
- new features have been implemented
- there is a change in the embedded firmware framework version (for example coreboot version)
- there is a change in the binary components that are part of the system, but are developed by an external company (for example FSP)
- Fully automated, fast and accurate validation
- Rigorous dependency analysis (requirements vs. test-cases)
- Full (over 100 tests) or partial (on clients demand) testing package
- RobotFramework infrastructure
- Detailed HTML logs and spreadsheet reports attached
- Bug management support
- Time comparison summaries*
- Optional CI integration
- Affordable pricing
* available only with time-based regression service
For service options details refer to Service Catalogue.