Internet of Things Solutions
Our team has a decent experience in:
- Linux devicetree,
- Yocto BSP and application layers,
- Remote eMMC flashing,
- Remote updates of Linux based system,
- Leveraging of the Hardware-backed encryption and authentication,
- Systemd services and units,
- Automation and optimization of build and deployment processes using Jenkins and AWS EC2,
- Software architecture, design and implementation,
- Integration with AWS IoT, AWS JITR, AWS Greengrass, AWS Lambda,
- Enabling WiFi/Bluetooth, GSM/4G, GPS and NB-IoT modules,
- Full automated system features tests.
An example of what
we can exactly do:
One of our clients was a company, which is dynamically growing in the IoT market. The project was focused on the gateway they produce. It was based on i.MX6 and have a lot of peripherals:
Our task was to prepare the whole system from scratch,
by the way we’ve also done:
- Drivers and firmware for the end device (node),
- Gateway board bringup and BSP,
- Hardware-backed AWS Just in Time Registration (JITR),
- Gateway middleware application stack,
- REST API backend and integration with AWS IoT, AWS Lambda,
- Dashboard for data presentation
- Our engineers can help you to increase your device performance by optimization of firmware, and provide stability, that will make your device the one, you can really relay on.
- We’ll enable security features that will make the whole system a fortress, secured with cryptographic keys to ensure you, that your data won’t be changed or stolen. We have hands-on experience with Hardware Security Modules (such as TPM or Microchip ECC) integration and our security standards refer to US Department of Defence Instructions.
- Our Validation Team, which is a group of exceptionally experienced and gifted specialists, will make a full bunch of stress tests, that will verify the product in the most tricky boundary conditions.
- An over-the-air (OTA) update is a mechanism for remotely updating internet-connected hardware with new settings, software, and/or firmware. It’s incredibly important for such an update to be secure and verified. It may be unpleasant to be locked outside a rental property by bricked smart lock, but imagine a horror being a driver of a car that is remotely controlled by hackers. And yes, we can prepare IoT solutions that consist of secure OTA update for both the node and the gateway.
Contact us if you have a startup or more mature company in the IoT area. We are able to build IoT embedded firmware for scratch, enable all features detailed in a project charter and validate it. If you want to further develop your device, we can provide constant support and full regression service.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.