TPM Module for ASUS KGPE-D16
18,00 € (ex. VAT)
TPM 1.2 is a Trusted Platform Module for securing hardware through integrated cryptographic keys. This product has achieved CC EAL4+ certification and serves as a basis for other TPM products and firmware upgrades.
This is an ASUS TPM 1.2 Rev 1.02h module with Infineon SLB9635 TT1.2 compatible with Asus KGPE-D16.
Dasharo Universe – TPM support for Asus KGPE-D16: link
2 in stock
Poland – up to 2 working days, European Union – up to 6 working days, Worldwide – Express up to 8 working days, Economic up to 30 working days
Trusted Platform Module 1.2 compatible with Asus KGPE-D16 can be used in:
- disk encryption
- password protection
- platform integrity and other security issues
Our TPM 1.2 modules firmware has been upgraded to 5.63.3144.0 version, which mitigates ROCA vulnerability.
More information about ROCA can be found on wiki and PC Engines GitHub.
- Infineon SLB9635 TT1.2
- Operating voltage 3-3.3V
- Meeting Intel TXT, Microsoft Windows, and Google Chromebook certification criteria for successful platform qualification
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Supports the LPC interface and interrupts are communicated with the serial interrupt (SERIRQ) protocol
Compatible with: Asus KGPE-D16