MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 with Dasharo Supporters Entrance – Full PC Build
1016,00 € – 1136,00 € (ex. VAT)
Bringing Dasharo open-source firmware distribution to the MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 motherboard.
This platform is DDR4 version only, without WiFi.
Product nr: 911-7D25-032
The Full configuration includes carefully selected components:
|CPU||Intel Core i5-12600K, 3.7GHz|
|Cooling||Noctua CPU NH-U12S Redux (w/ Noctua NM-i17xx-MP78 Mounting Kit)|
|RAM||Kingston Fury Beast, DDR4, 4x8GB (32 GB Total), 3600 MHz, CL17
currently we are working at 2400 MHz, achieving higher CPU frequency requires implementation of XMP
|Power Supply||Seasonic Focus PX 750W 80 Plus Platinum|
|Storage||SSD Intel 670p 512 GB M.2 2280 PCI-E x4 Gen3 NVMe|
|Enclosure||SilentiumPC Armis AR1|
The integral part of this product is Dasharo Tools Suite Supporters Entrance. Please choose your package below.
The DTS SE includes:
- The latest Dasharo release installed by Dasharo Team
- Dasharo Updates – number of updates depends on the number of Dasharo Subscriptions sold and the availability of other funding (e.g., NLNet, corporate sponsors, community donations)
- Priority support through invite-only Matrix channel
- Influence on Dasharo features roadmap – you can have a real impact on Dasharo development
- By buying this product, you support open-source firmware and Dasharo distribution.
To receive news and updates on the development of this project Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Note that due to the interference in the board, the MSI’s standard warranty does not apply to this product. Instead, 3mdeb offers a 2-year warranty for the proper operation of the platform. Please go to Description for more information.
The preparation of the equipment for shipment can take up to 8 working days.
Please choose your Subscription & Operating System:
|Model Name||PRO Z690-A DDR4|
|CPU Support||Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors,
Pentium®>Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
|CPU Socket||LGA 1700|
|Graphics Interface||1x PCIe 5.0 x16 slot
1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
|Display Interface||Support 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1,
DisplayPort 1.4 – Requires Processor Graphics
|Memory Support||4 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-5200+MHz(OC)|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot
1x PCIe 3.0 x1 slot
|Storage||3x M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gbps slots
1x M.2 Gen3 x4 32Gbps slot
6x SATA 6Gbps ports
|USB ports||1x USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 20Gbps (1 Type-C)
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C)
6x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (6 Type-A)
8x USB 2.0
|LAN||Intel® I225-V 2.5G LAN|
|Audio||8-Channel (7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost|
Due to necessary changes to the board, MSI’s standard warranty does not apply to this product.
3mdeb guarantees the proper operation of the platform for two years under the following conditions:
- Hardware used only the Certified Dasharo firmware version. If other firmware is or was installed, the warranty is void.
- No signs of customer interference with the platform or firmware.
- A customer delivers a 3mdeb platform at their own expense for analysis and possible repair, together with a detailed description of a problem.
When all the above conditions are met, 3mdeb will try to restore the original configuration and re-flash Dasharo.
3mdeb will send the platform back to the client at 3mdeb's expense, provided that the client has not breached the provisions of conditions 1 and 2.
In the event of failure to meet the above conditions or culpable action of the customer, the warranty repair is not entitled, and the warranty for a given item is canceled.