10-pin TPM 2.0
€18,00 (ex. VAT)
10-pin TPM 2.0 is a Trusted Platform Module for securing hardware through integrated cryptographic keys. This product has achieved CC EAL4+ certification and serves as a basis for other TPM products and firmware upgrades.
11 in stock
– up to 3 working days – order packed and transferred to courier
Trusted Platform Module 2.0 compatible with 2x5p LPC header can be used in:
- disk encryption
- password protection
- platform integrity and other security issues
Our TPM 2.0 modules firmware has been upgraded to 5.63.3144.0 version, which mitigates ROCA vulnerability.
More information about ROCA can be found on wiki and PC Engines GitHub.
TPM 2.0 module features:
- TPM SLB 9665TT2.0
- Operating voltage 3-3.3V
- Meeting Intel TXT, Microsoft Windows, and Google Chromebook certification criteria for successful platform qualification
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Supports the LPC interface and interrupts are communicated with the serial interrupt (SERIRQ) protocol
Compatible with: APU4C and newer.