Firmware, firmware everywhere. Any time you use a phone, a fridge, a TV or, more obviously PC you are using firmware. And it won’t stop. It is becoming a larger and larger phenomenon. Growing Internet of Things makes almost everything connected to the Web, and run with microcontroller, even things, that 10 years before were considered strictly analog. As long as you’re just a device user, all you care about is whether the device is working properly and doing its job. You don’t have to be aware of the existence of firmware. You shouldn’t be. This is our silent hero, piece of code, that just make things done.
Though if you are a manufacturer of devices problem become more complex. You have to be sure of your firmware because if it’s buggy or unsafe the device you have just sold may be considered broken even if everything with its parts and assembly is fine. Let’s be honest, you don’t want your Fridge to be considered “a virus pronoun”. You don’t want your phone to melt during charging.
This is the point where we enter the stage. We are a group of experienced and dedicated engineers with special ability to create an exceptional, efficient, secure and stable firmware. If you need an embedded firmware, you need us.
What can we do?
We are not just one of the firmware developers. Our company implemented plenty of embedded firmware development projects. We have proven skills and expertise in firmware and embedded software design, and project management processes.
Our specialties are:
- Amazon Web Services integration for Embedded Applications
- BSP Development (Yocto, Buildroot, custom)
- Board bring up
- Boot time optimization
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for Embedded Systems
- Embedded Linux Consulting
- Embedded Systems Security (signed upgrades, verified boot etc.)
- Linux drivers development
- Linux userspace application development
- Platform maintenance and customization
- Software update (OTA)
And have reference
- AMD embedded G Series SoCs
- Steppe Eagle
- AllWinner H2+, H3, A10, A20, A33
- Nordic (NRF24L01, NRF51822)
- Odroid C1 and XU3 (Amlogic S805, Samsung Exynos 5 Octa)
- Broadcom BCM2835/BCM2836/BCM2837 (Raspberry Pi family)
- HiSilicon Hi3520, Hi3535, Hi3518, Hi3516C
- Intel Atom SoC
- Bay Trail
- Apollo Lake
- Intel Pentium/Core
- Ivy Bridge
- Sandy Bridge
- Kaby Lake
- HiSilicon Kirin 620
- RedBear Duo (STM32F2)
- Espressif ESP-01 – ESP-12 (ESP8266)
- Marvell Armada 88F7040, A8040, A388
- Microchip SMART SAMA5D2
- NXP i.MX6 family (i.MX6 D / DL) and i.MX8 family (i.MX8M)
- Rockchip RK3066, RK3288
- Texas Instruments AM335x, CC3100/CC3200, CC2541/CC2650, MSP430
We are experienced
- ARMv8 (ARM 64-bit)
Things that we do for fun:
- CI / CD for our projects with the help of: Jenkins, Tavis CI, Gitlab CI
- SWUpdate and other upgrade systems
- C, C++, Python, shellscript, Go, assembly
- Hardware-backed crypto authentication (TPM, Microchip ECC508A)
- OpenSSL and OpenSSL engines
Why to choose us?
If you’ve gone this far you probably consider cooperation. That’s reasonable. We provide consultancy and firmware development services for many partners, and our solutions are running all over the world. Don’t hesitate, contact us or book a call. We are the droids you are looking for.